Friday, December 24, 2010


My what strong shoulders you have - hahahaha!

Bad joke or not, but I couldn't think of a better way to introduce the third part in the chest piece since my shoulders tie onto the chest piece. I re-fitted the spaulders with blue plates from Eldesarian Metalworks. Ahh and the lacing I had to modify the leather strap attaching them but I think it went pretty darn good. Now I still need to trim the bottom and buckle and strap to the lower lames.

I know your thinking Medieval Geek & Tech Slave but where's the tech? Hello, anodized blue aluminium lamellar plates! Come on its like I got blue scales off a lightning or frost dragon (ha nerd moment...)! Tech used for medieval ends is awesome because the S.C.A. is the modern middle ages and I know if knights had access to this stuff back then they would make use of it.

Besides it looks cool :-)

Later,

arizona.rune@gmail.com

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

AZ-RUNE. Powered by Blogger.

Followers