Thursday, August 25, 2011
Well, I was finally getting good enough that there was not a single fighter on the Barony of Sun Dragon field for FP that I lost every fight to. I even managed to dis-shield one of the fighters using a center grip oval shield! His grace, Duke Aaron Graves has been kind enough to show me hand and a half fighting style and makes sure to train me a bit personally each week.

I can't thank him enough so when he asked for some repairs to his armour I was only to happy to oblige since this what I love to do. I tried to dye the outside coal black and then to match the color scheme of his armour I gave him red straps stitched into the vambraces. More to come as I work on other pieces as a way to say thanks.

Before:












After:













Lord Iosif Volkov, Squire to his excellency Viscount Sir Jerry the Inverter of Kilkenny
House Inverted
Baronial Guard of Sun Dragon
Kingdom of Atenveldt

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

AZ-RUNE. Powered by Blogger.

Followers