Monday, January 17, 2011
...When I got off work that morning I had been working a 12 our shift and drove home, gathered up the girlfriend, the gear, assorted stuff and off we headed to the Shire of Grandholme in Casa Grand, AZ. Well by the time we got there, setup and I got dress I had been up for about 18 hours, but the chance of seeing Sir Jerry after all this time would have made me wear a speedo to court! Now I know what your thinking but this was a joke Eric had heard Sir Shawn make to him about Sir Jerry awhile back, hahahaha, LOL!

Well Sir Jerry wasn't there and after
getting on the field I got about three bridge battles in and got my head lopped off in each of them. Thank god for photos and Sir Shawn's insight because after he told me what I was doing wrong I could see it in the photos. This is probably the best example of me leaning forward with my head. Ok, I have been out of practice for 5 years, and it is time to head back to fighter practice for the weekly stuff.

With the current work schedule that won't be possible until after war except for the Sundragon practices on Sunday. So this coming weekend I will be in Prescott and we will stay over night and come home in the morning. While practice in the Shire of Grandholme was short and small the pictures Andrea captured were awesome so head over to my facebook page to check them out.

Slava Atenveldta!

Lord Iosif Volchkov, Squire to his excellency Viscount Sir Jerry the Inverter of Kilkenny
House Inverted
Barony of Atenveldt
Kingdom of Atenveldt

arizona.rune@gmail.com

0 comments:

Pages

About Me

AZ-RUNE. Powered by Blogger.

Followers